WOMEN`S WEIGHT SPECIALIST / MASSAGE THERAPIST SERVICES AGREEMENT CONTRACT
By accepting and paying for the initial meeting, client agrees to the following with KATSIARYNA EMELJANA sole trader.
•You will discuss and agree the support you require from KATSIARYNA EMELJANA in your first session, and review the progress and focus of your work together as you go along. You may decide to end your work together at this point or continue working together on a more ad-hoc basis.
• KATSIARYNA EMELJANA will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of nutrition / exercise / cognitive therapy / massage therapy, that will take into account the personal goals, health condition, fitness levels and preferences.
• KATSIARYNA EMELJANA will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
• KATSIARYNA EMELJANA will provide all necessary equipment and will organize appropriate venues for all training or counseling sessions.
• All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If KATSIARYNA EMELJANA requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
• It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
• The client is required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a booked session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
Terms and Conditions Health Screening
• All clients must complete a questionnaire before starting any programs or sessions.
• It may be required a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
• 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
• Notice of between 24 and 48 hours will require a 50% payment of the session fee.
• Notice of less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment of the session fee.
• The deposit paid prior to a first session is non-refundable, however, the session can be rearranged with a notice of 48 hours prior to the session.
• All the purchased digital products and service packages via KATSIARYNA EMELJANA`s website are intellectual property and non-refundable.
• If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
• If KATSIARYNA EMELJANA is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
Fee Charging Policy
• Payment must be made at the time of booking.
• Package bookings must be paid in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance. However, all sessions must be used within 30 days of purchase and booking.
• It is required to do a full prepay of online-sessions. The invoice will be sent to client`s email at the time of booking an appointment.
• All monies paid are non-refundable, except serious medical conditions of client when it is not possible to complete all purchased personal training sessions (this case requires relevant medical records).
Record Keeping & Data Protection
• KATSIARYNA EMELJANA retains a record of your name, contact details and dates and times of appointments on a password-protected database.
• KATSIARYNA EMELJANA is required to keep brief notes about the focus of your work. These are kept securely and are password protected.
•Any reports produced by KATSIARYNA EMELJANA to evaluate the service contains anonymous data and will not contain any identifying information of clients.
• KATSIARYNA EMELJANA operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Working on Skype, Phone & FaceTime
• It is client`s responsibility to have a working internet connection for all Skype and FaceTime sessions. Client will be charged for scheduled sessions if KATSIARYNA EMELJANA is waiting for the call, but client is unable to connect online. Client will be called for any phone sessions to a UK landline or mobile number if you are in the UK.
• KATSIARYNA EMELJANA practice in accordance with the British Association for Nutrition Ethical Framework and in line with KATSIARYNA EMELJANA policies regarding Equal Opportunities and Safety.